100 Acre park-like farm, adjacent to State forest.
The campsite itself sleeps 112 people in 17 air-conditioned ensuite rooms within 3 Accommodation Lodges. The whole complex is made up of 5 main buildings:
- Candlebark Lodge (sleeping 54 in 9 ensuite bunkrooms)
- Stringybark Lodge (sleeping 26 in 3 ensuite bunkrooms and teachers lounge)
- Blackwood Lodge (sleeping 32 in 4 ensuite bunkrooms)
- Conference hall (air-conditioned)
- Games Shed
An air-conditioned dining room seating 112 is contained in Candlebark Lodge.
An air-conditioned art/craft room is contained in Stringybark Lodge.
The swimming pool together with a large range of adventure activities complete the facilities.
We offer fully catered camps with a range of different meals and can cater for various dietary requirements, when notice is given. Please see our sample menu.
- Games Shed with Table Tennis and Rock Room
- Swimming Pool
- Dining Room Piano
- Camp Fire
- GaGa Pit
- Giant Checkers Board
- Adventure Activities (instructor led)
- Self Guided Activities
Resident Manager – Michael Hill.
Free Activity Program available and on request we can tailor it to suit your requirements.
Transport can be arranged to and from the campsite and nearby venues.